Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wednesday Web Wonders




New and improved W3 this week. I've decided to ditch The Metro's choices and go out exploring the web on my own.

I'm not quite sure how to do this and it'll hopefully evolve naturally over time.

Well here goes, first up is www.uproxx.com

Internet magazine type thing

I meant to write this ages ago but I was far too busy reading uproxx. There's just so much content here it's hard to tear yourself away, and it's good. From the best of Phil Dunphy to Ben and Jerry's, Jack Donaghy's Scotch flavoured ice cream "Power Lunch", it's all gold.

Verdict: Proper gid.

mentalfloss.com/

Another internet magazine thing

Another site that's got loads of content to keep you amused, there's the magazine section but there's also blogs, trivia, quizzes, amazing facts and a store.

Verdict: Quite gid.

Last but not least www.stumbleupon.com

If you've not heard of Stumblepon then you probably shouldn't be on the internet. If it wasn't for StumbleUpon I wouldn't know about uproxx or mentalfloss.

Verdict: A procrastinators must have.

Well that's it for this week, feel free to leave me a comment to let me know if this was any good and if I should keep doing it or if I should go and put my face under a rock and never touch a computer again.
YF

No comments: