Monday, March 16, 2009

Tattos

I have several tattoos, well five, on my arms. I'm going to get more as and when I can afford them.

Here are the ones I have in the order I got them done.

This one is very loosely based on a dragon as I was born in the Chinese year of the dragon.

Dragon tattoo

This is one I got done to mark the year that my son was born.

05 tattoo

This one is a switch, it's kind of a Matrix/simpsons cross over idea I had. The idea originally came from the Simpsons house of horror episode where Homer buys Bart a cursed Krusty doll that has its evil/good switch set to evil*. The Matrix part comes in because the idea is that I'm switched off and therefore out of "The System".

Switch tattoo

This one I got to mark my wedding to my lovely Mrs, she has a matching one. It's kind of three things in one, it's vaguely heart shaped, it's supposed to look vaguely like two people intertwined and it's also our initials, S and J.

Wedding tattoo

This is my most recent tattoo. The stars represent my family, the two hollow stars are my wife and stepson and the two solid stars are my son and daughter.

Stars tattoo

*see the resemblance?
Switch

No comments: